| ||Review: 2009 Ural T sidecar motorcycle isn't as retro as it looks |
The 2009 Ural T sidecar motorcycle can't be described as "retro." Instead, the three-wheeled machine is a direct link to the past -- a bygone era of motorcycling that's sure to intrigue some and disinterest others.
| ||Henderson: Chevy Caprice is being looked at as "police application"We had the opportunity to speak with GM CEO Fritz Henderson and we pressed him for more details on the Caprice plan. Unfortunately, Henderson brought his portable fire extinguisher. |
|VIDEO: Tata Nano gets its crash on |
To all those who thought reports of the Tata Nano passing European crash testing were worthless without pics, we now have a few of those plus one better: Video.
|Other news of import |
- 2011 Hyundai Sonata coming to Detroit Auto Show
- Front-wheel drive, hybrid Honda S2000 "replacement" coming in 2012
- Jaguar X-Type reportedly read last rites, headed for The Great Beyond
- 2010 Suzuki SX4 to gain front-drive SportBack trim, power boost
- Wagoner gets $8.2M severance + $74,030 annually w/benefits... for life
Browse our archive of Daily U-Turn posts and subscribe to an RSS feed